10/4/09

Lookbook Crush #2

Jane Aldridge of Seaofshoes


Everyone in the (fashion) blogging world would most probably know who this amazing girl is. I LOVE HER and am extremely jealous of her, her experiences, and her achievements. I can't believe she's only my age! I hope her shoes are a size 8 1/2 because if I could, I would totally raid her shoe closet. Oh wait, I'd raid her WHOLE closet. Yes I would.


Awesome Jane's. Notice how my LB Crush #1 (previous post) is also a Jane? I guess I should legally change my name to Jane and maybe I'd get to live a more glamorous lifestyle than I am now.. hah, I kid. :-)

2 comments:

Desa Baking said...

Not really a fan of her clothes cause sometimes it's too much eh. But HER SHOES ARE TO DIE FOR. =P~

Erix Tan said...

Too much for here, yes. Pero sa kanila, chill lang yun haha. I wish I could layer here like they do pero baka ma-heat stroke ako LOL