Hello, friends! It's been a quite some time since I last updated you guys with shenanigans in my life. I'm sorry if I haven't been posting. I've been really busy these past few days, updating this hasn't really been a priority. But now that I'm here... I'll try my best to congest everything in this post :-)
So where do I begin?
The first week of November was pretty awesome for me. It was filled with good good vibes! The whole week, Owl City was keeping me company. My planner's filled with their song lyrics! Vanilla Twilight's my personal favorite. :-)
The spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly ♥
1. 11/06/09 -- the only BV day of the first week of November. We (LSDC-Contemporary) were asked to perform in the Englicom Alumni Homecoming thing in Wack-Wack. We danced our CMMA & Remix piece again, One Tribe. :-) The call time was early, the show was supposed to start at 7, we ended up dancing at around 10pm. We waited for so long! Plus my phone died. :-( during the long wait, sir Peter, Reese, ate Cams and I went to Shang to just kill time and have some yogurt. :-)
2. 11/07/09 -- spent the day with Inno and Desa! The last time I saw Inno before this day was in New Year! That was a long time ago @-) so I'm glad to have spent this day with them. :-) hung out in Trinoma a bit. Had Red Mango! I can never say no to froyo. :-) since there were too many people in the mall, we decided to hang out in Desa's house instead. Desa had a debut to go to at night so Inno and I brought her to the venue then we hung out in Starbucks Katipunan instead. 20 Questions :>
3. 11/08/09 -- got a new phone (Samsung Star :-D)! And finally watched This Is It before it was off the cinemas. :-) a lot of people told me that it was boring, but I didn't get bored at all! I actually thought it was incomplete :-( some of the songs I was waiting for didn't come out :|
Hello, cutie. :-)
4. 11/13/09 -- Dozen Delights; DLSU Innersoul concert. Just like last year, Innersoul invited us, LSDC-Contemporary, to perform. We danced to Roam. LSDC-Street performed too. They danced to Ne-yo's Mad. :-)
LSDC-Contemporary! From L-R: Gab, Yra, Erix (me!), Cams, Reese, Issay
*roam if you want to, roam around the world* *take it hip to hip, rock it through the wilderness*
5. 11/15/09 -- At The Ballet; ENDC recital. It's been two years since I quit ballet but I still visit the school from time to time. This year, I ushered during their recital. It made me miss dancing ballet :-( they did Swan Lake this year! I'm so jealous :-( Rozel did amazing as Odette. They also did Gamzatti (La Bayadere) and Katrene was awesome. I swear, that kid will go places. Ballet would definitely be her career. After the recital, Mica, ate Yves and I had dinner at Eastwood. We ended up at Cheesecake, Etc. because their flavored beer attracted us. :-P and again, I had Red Mango. :-) *I'm glad I brought my SLR this day!*
People I miss a lot. :-)
Judy: small but terrible. She may look innocent and like such a baby, but believe me, this little girl's a bitch. HAHAHAHAHA I love you Judy. :-P
Pretty Rozel. :-) I think I should start shooting portraits and headshots. HAH.
Flavored beer! Raspberry and butterscotch. :-)
Me, ate Yves & Mica. :-)
So basically those were the huge events that happened in the past two weeks. Academically-wise, I think I've been doing ok. I can feel the finals week approaching already! I'm starting to feel a bit stressed about things. I didn't get the advanced enrollment slot this term. :-( I'm enrolling on Friday. I wish I would still be able to get my preferred schedule!
I haven't been taking outfit photos recently. Sorry guys :-( I have a new pair of shoes I'm excited to show you guys! Dad got them for me from Charles & Keith in Singapore. I wanted him to get me a different pair but he said they weren't available then. I checked here and it was, but when I was about to purchase it the week after, it wasn't there anymore :-( but anyway, I'm happy with what my dad got me. I wore it to the recital, but unfortunately I wasn't able to take pictures. :| will do so the next time I wear them so watch out! ;-)
I seriously cannot wait for the Christmas break!
PS. I'm so excited for New Moon on Friday! JACOOOOOBBLACK :x and Skechers the day after! Wooot go LSDC-Street!
Photos: tumblr (Vanilla Twilight, This Is It), Desa Baking (Inno & Desa), Brent Chua (Dozen Delights)