3/13/10

Decade. Vision. Dance.

Two consecutive amazing nights... I love life. :) tonight (or rather, last night coz it's 2:30 am!) I watched Street Fuzion 10 (SFX: Decade. Vision. Dance.), the dance concert of UP Street. As expected, they put on an amazing show! I love how most of my friends are dancers, so every dance concert here in Manila instantly becomes a reunion of some sort! :)

GCP & LSDC-Street were my company for the night. ♥


Hold me tight... tell me I'm the only one. And then I might never be the lonely one. So hold me tight tonight, tonight. It's you, you, you, you. Hold me tight, let me go on loving you. Tonight, tonight making love to only you. So hold me tight tonight, tonight. It's you, you, you, you. ♥

Tonight was one of the most amazing nights I've had in a long time! :):):)

Anyway, have you guys seen Lady Gaga's new music video? I say it's pretty crazy and wild! We all know how Gaga is... but this new video is just so... gaga! Really crazy, me thinks!

Telephone - Lady Gaga ft. Beyonce

No comments: