7/10/10

Get Ready For The Showdown!

Being part of the UAAP Opening was such a fun experience! At first, we performers thought that our numbers (Showdown and Hataw Na with Gary V) wouldn't be crowd-pleasers (comparing it to previous seasons' opening numbers). But fortunately, we were proven wrong! I've been hearing a lot of good things about it so far and I'm glad to have been part of such an amazing season-opener. :)

If you guys weren't able to catch it live or on TV awhile ago (for viewers in the Philippines), I think there's going to be a replay at around 6:30 or 7 tonight at Studio 23. :) and the videos will be out on youtube anytime soon! I will post them here once I find some :D

Here are some backstage photos from my camera:
LSDC-Contemporary :)


Sea creature friend, Dolphin Nix!

Brotha from anotha motha, MickTan Rickflaaan!

Mark :)

Sorry Paozu, this is just a winner shot!


Can't wait to see official photos! :D

Oh and btw, today the first game of the DLSU Green Archers were also held (right after the opening). Congratulations on the first victory of the season (80-62 against UP)! ANIMO LA SALLE! :)

No comments: