8/22/10

I Can Fly
















Somewhere maybe someday, maybe somewhere far away I'll find a second little person who will look at me and say "I know you. You're the one I've waited for. Let's have some fun." Life is precious every minute and more precious with you in it. So let's have some fun. Somewhere maybe someday, maybe somewhere far away I'll meet a second little person and we'll go out and play. ♥

3 8's and 6 Counts was a success! Thank you to everyone who supported us, LSDC-Contemporary! I hope you guys enjoyed the show as much as we enjoyed performing in it. :)

Thank you sir Peter and sir Danny for giving me the amazing opportunity to fly! :) sir Peter, thank you for EVERYTHING! You are beyond amazing :) and thank you LSDC-Contemporary! I am very proud to be part of such an amazing dance company. I have at least one more year with you guys! ♥

Photos by Sean Agustin and Megan Manalac. More photos soon :)

No comments: