2/23/11

It's fashion, it's strobe lights, it's rollercoasta

Some time last week, my blockmates asked me to model for their midterm project for their studio photography class. They were required to copy some photos of professional photographers of their choice.

Here are the pegs and their takes on the photos:

Original photo by Veruschka
Veruschka, dress by Kimberly, New York, January 1967IMG_0042
Original photo by Rolston
peg-chat2profpic2
Photo by Olaf
peg-chat3profpic1IMG_4015IMG_4017IMG_4011IMG_4024
Photos by Chat Chua, Tricia Cacho, Ely Ong and Winni Hui
Post-processing by me

There's one more peg and take on the way, taken by my other friend--and it's probably my favorite among the bunch. I will show you guys next time. :)

And as for my blog title, I've got a new LSS! Last night I finally got around to listening to Robin Thicke's Sex Therapy album (I only used to listen to Sex Therapy and not the rest of the songs) and it is amaaaaazing. He has got to have one of the sexiest voices everrrr! Here's one of my favorites from the album--Rollercoasta feat. Estelle. Enjoy. :)

No comments: