11/14/11

Zombie Mode: On

I gotta love my weekends now, since they're the only days I'd get to do what I want, many thanks to work!

Turns out I didn't have to spend my 11/11/11 in bed like I imagined! I decided to risk it and party the night before a 6am shift in work. Needless to say I was on zombie mode the entire day after. I think it was all worth it, though. The party was fun, and I'm so proud that I didn't drink! Work the next morning was hell--who would have thought layouting tables was going to be so freaking complicated? Gauging from what I did that day, I don't think I'll be staying in the company for long. Gotta look for something else I'd rather do for a living. :)

After work I headed straight to Araneta for Skechers! CONGRATULATIONS, LSDC-STREET :) champions once again! I'm so proud of you guys, I can't believe you won ALL of your competitions this year! What a great year for you guys :) I'm happy to be part of the LSDC family.


After Skechers I headed to Tomas Morato for some yummy soup and cake for my best friend's birthday countdown! It was such an exhausting day for me (imagine being up for 27 hours straight! But I've actually done worse during my thesis days) I was so excited to go home to spend some quality time with my bed. :)

Oh and today's still a weekend for me, even if it's already Monday. Turns out I only get Sundays and Mondays off, and I work from Tuesday to Saturday. :( I'm gonna miss all my Friday nights out!

Anyway, expect more rants about work soon, I bet I'll have a whole lot more, lol. For now, let me share with you guys one of the songs I'm starting to get obsessed with! And it's by The Black Keys-again!

Oh, oh-oh, I got a love that keeps me waiting.

No comments: