12/19/11

Dream Come True

It has always been my dream to have a makeup kit full of MAC Cosmetics. Now I think I can say that my dream has come true! Ever since I lost my old makeup kit a month back, I've been rebuilding my makeup kit by purchasing stuff from MAC little by little. And when my tita asked me what I wanted from the US, I immediately said makeup from MAC. So thank you for the early Christmas presents, tita Claire and tito Glenn :)



MAC lipstick in (L-R) Please Me (matte), Viva Glam Gaga 2 (amplified creme), Ruby Woo (retro matte) and Pink Nouveau (satin)

MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack (I miss my Blitz & Glitz :( )

MAC powder blush in Coppertone (the flash made it look beige but it's actually bronze/copper :D)

Can't wait to use them! Oh and have you guys heard that Benefit Cosmetics has already opened a branch here in Manila? Go and check it out in Greenbelt 5! When I've lifted my abstinence from shopping, I'm definitely hitting up Benefit. :)

No comments: