12/24/11

Light Me Up, Put Me On Top




Split ends were appearing on my rebonded swept bangs so I decided to chop it off and sport full bangs again. It's been a while since I last did so, so I'm still trying to get used to it. Yay or nay? Well either way I can't undo it anymore so I guess I'm going to have to live with it for a while.

It's Christmas eve, wow! Yesternight I finally finished my Christmas shopping and ended up catching New Year's Eve in the theaters with some friends. Needless to say it was so tiring much thanks to the entire population of Manila doing their last minute Christmas shopping all at the same time! Being in extremely crowded places stresses me out, I just had to get my shopping over and done with so I could find a seat and just chill out til my friend's driver picks us up. I'm not really a gift giver so I'm feeling so proud of myself that I actually bought gifts to give out today! And I kind of broke my shopping for myself abstinence thing, but it's okay since the only thing I shopped for for myself today was a pair of Clubmaster ripoffs which were really cheap.

So excited for tonight's noche buena and exchanging of gifts! Christmas has always been my favorite time of year. I love the tingling sensation of the Christmas spirit. The vibe is so cheerful and it feels like ecstasy! It's Christmas and it's instant happiness all over the world. :)

It definitely is the most wonderful time of the year. :)

PS. let me share with you guys one of my favorite dance-y Christmas songs! Christmas Tree by Lady Gaga :)

1 comment:

Desa Baking said...

"I'm not really a gift giver..."

HAHA YES! But yaaay for you! See you soon babe! Merry Christmas :)