1/29/12

Back to the Dance Life x DanzDish7

I'm sorry if I haven't been posting lately. It's just that I've been busy going back to my dance life! Earlier this month I was casted to perform for LSDC-Street's annual dance concert, Danz Dish, as a guest performer along with other members of LSDC-Contemporary. We've been rehearsing for the show for weeks now and with that being said... I'm inviting you guys to watch the 7th installment of Danz Dish on February 2 and 3, 7 pm, at the Teresa Yuchengco Auditorium, De La Salle University! Tickets are priced at P250 (early bird) and P300 (door price) so I suggest you contact any member of LSDC-Street now since tickets are selling like candy!


Poster grabbed off Ella Fortun's blog. Hi Ella, hope you don't mind!

To those who were born yesterday (kidding :D), the La Salle Dance Company - Street is the official street dance group of DLSU Manila. Last year (2011) was probably one of their best years to date--winning the championship titles of all the big dance competitions in the Metro (UAAP Streetdance, Maximum Groovity, Lactacyd and the famous Skechers Streetdance Battle). They're a huge deal, alright! They're definitely a team to look out for and it would be such a drag if you miss out on this concert (especially since I'm going to be in it, lol I kid)!

A few more days til show time and even if I'm only playing such a small part in it (in pointe shoes, may I add!), I'm so excited! Hope to see you guys there?

PS. totally unrelated but... I GOT MY OWN DOMAIN NOW! It shall be up very soon (hopefully by my next post). :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay! thanks Erix! :)