6/11/09

Browsing Forever21.com

While browsing Forever21.com, I found a lot of stuff that I would want to purchase myself but have a 0-5% chance in doing so even though they're affordable (shipping fee will make it not affordable :|). Here are some of them.

Dresses


Tops/bottoms


Cardigans/vests/sweaters


Shoes/accessories


On the lighter note... Maybe I could have a dressmaker (my mom knows a lot) make clothes like those for me? And maybe I could find cardigans just like those somewhere else here? Oh and the shoes. :-j my mom knows a shoemaker and I could let her make me some awesome shoes. Maybe we could even copy Balenciaga or Louboutin! Who would know, right? :-)

Oh and I have yet to go to the other house to get my new cardigans and tops from Topshop and Zara! Weeee thank you tita Bambi. :-D

No comments: