6/16/09

Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amelie Poulain

The fabulous destiny of Amelie Poulain

I got to see this film in my INTFILM class this afternoon. It was a great film! I loved everything about it. I can't wait to see Audrey Tautou (the girl who played Amelie) in Coco Avant Chanel! :-) I won't review it here, though. Maybe next time. One of our homeworks is to create a 3-page paper on Amelie. I might just share it to you guys here when I finish it. :-)

Today was better, so much better, than yesterday. My heart had it's crazy time! First, when I got to school, I saw Chinese Boy after not seeing him for about 3 weeks. Then after class, I went to the RH and saw a lot of people (it kinda slipped my mind that it's the auditions of LSDC-Street today) and among them was Candy. When I got to the office, boomboomboom. I saw....hmmm how do I call him. Anyway, never mind. I saw someone and he was like "hey Erix! Long time!" yeaaah, long time. I miss him, actually. :-) then later on, two of the other guys I used to like talked to me. But then again, it's not really unusual for those two to talk to me since I see them almost everyday and we're friends.

It's just crazy how I saw them all today. Even though I don't have particular strong feelings for any one or all of them, my heart's happy. :-)

I wish my destiny's as fabulous as Amelie's!

Oh and Animo training today has been cancelled again. I don't know why, but I'm glad to be home early.

Without you, today's emotions would be the scurf of yesterday's.

A woman without love wilts like a flower without sun.

No comments: