7/26/09

American food, kiddie movies & frozen yogurt = <3

I thought today was going to be a lazy Sunday... I thought wrong. :-)

When I woke up, I went down to have brunch and found myself watching Alvin and the Chipmunks on Star Movies. After that, 13 Going on 30 came on! When that finished, I watched Knocked Up on HBO. My ninang called me up asking if I wanted to go out with them and I said yes because I had nothing to do anyway.

So my ninong and ninang picked me up at around 2:30 then off to Trinoma we went. We had late lunch at Friday's. I missed that place! Haven't had Friday's since my birthday 2-3 years ago! I was so stuffed after. So happy the UAAP game was on while eating! We had to leave before the game finished, though. But I'm happy La Salle won! I was cursing under my breath while eating every time Adamson gets the shot. :))

We watched Ice Age 3D after. I loved the 3D glasses! I wish I could've brought home a pair. :-( I love how three of the trailers shown were in 3D, too! Oh, Disney. :-)

Red Mango after! I'm a sucker for frozen yogurt, really. I had CaliforniaBerry yesterday and Red Mango today. I got large!!! With three toppings. Blueberries and grahams of course. My fave combination. Then I added some peaches. Just because it reminded me of Ice Age 3. Peaches, the baby mammoth. So cute. :-)


I got home pretty early. The day was so long, we were able to do all that and finish before 7:30 pm. :-)

Fornarina long-sleeved top, GAP tube top (used as belt), Terranova denim skirt, frog socks, Vans slip-ons

No school tomorrow! Yeyyy. :-) hopefully tomorrow wouldn't be a lazy Monday. I hate lazy days. I'm lazy enough myself! :-P

Don't forget to check my Lookbook and hype/comment/fan! :-)

No comments: