8/28/09

Tinkerbell Tinking & Faking Chanel

Long weekend ahead of me, but I don't think I would be able to enjoy it as much as I want to. :-( papers, papers, papers! I hate papers. But I'd rather have those than drawing or math!

I am itching for a dslr already! Right now, I'm still using my Casio Exilim EX-Z77 7.2 megapixel digital camera. It used to take good pictures, yes. However, my poor camera's slowly drowning in technology's sudden advancement. Oh Lord oh please oh please oh please let me have an slr already! Please pity my awful Lookbook pictures which I endlessly edit to achieve a Lookbook-material look. :-(

Since I made tonight my free night, I tried tinkering with my camera and Photoshop a bit while listening to Disney and Broadway tunes. :-)

My chibi Cinderella necklace which I bought online two years ago.

My favorite necklace :-) got it at a tiangge years ago. It was a bit pricey for such item to be found at a tiangge, tho. But it was definitely worth it! Tinkerbell ♥ I have had people tell me that Tinkerbell reminds them of me and vice versa. Such an honor! HAHAHA

My newest baby. I've been buying new pairs of shoes for the past month and this has got to be my favorite purchase. :-)

I've been seeing people online "faking" Chanel and I wanna try it as well!


Funny but cute!

Sharpies! Brilliant idea. Now I have to look for a perfect black and white striped shirt, preferably a long-sleeved one. I wanna achieve this:

One of my favorite looks of Mischa Barton

Term break = more shopping for me, HOPEFULLY. :-)

Btw, what I wore to school today:

Don't you guys think I looked so school girl-y? :-)
White boyfriend polo, black dress, black socks, maryjane wedges

PS. Happy birthday to Raymond Gaanan and Paul Ponciano!

No comments: