10/8/09

I Think I'm In Love

Chanel Chanel Chanel!



AAAAHHH!!!!! Look at those classic flaps! Reissue 2.55s! Ice Cube! Limited edition 2.55s! Look at ALL OF THEM!!!! Yes, I'm definitely in love. :x

Too bad this is only eye candy for me (for now). :-( in the near (hopefully!) future, Chanel 2.55 classic flap, you will be mine. GST (Grand Shopping Tote) and Chanel Cambon, you too.

Does anyone know where I can find a torrent of Coco Before Chanel? The ones I see are all fake. :-( they're showing it here in Manila on October 10-15, but I think the only way to score some tickets is to purchase a bottle of Chanel no. 5. I can't do that. :-( please please please help me look for a torrent, guys! Or if you have it, please seed! I will love you as much as I love Chanel. :-)

For now, I'll settle with the HD trailer:


I loved Audrey Tautou in Amelie. I'm sure I'll love her even more in Coco Before Chanel!

2 comments:

Caroline Robianto said...

i love chanel!!!
thanks for dropping by on my blog dear :)

thesourcherry.com

Erix Tan said...

I love your blog! :-) thanks for dropping by mine as well. :-)