11/1/09

Halloween 2009

Belated happy Halloween, guys!

I didn't dress up this year :-( but we did sort of celebrate yesterday. My relatives and I went to Rockwell to go trick or treating supposedly, but for some weird reason, Rockwell postponed it to today without prior notice. Poor kids! There were a lot of trick or treaters yesterday :-(

We were supposed to transfer to Greenbelt 5 but we didn't and had dinner instead. We had KFC and Lulu Belle (thanks ate Bea!). I finally have a Jordi Labanda notebook!

Anyway, pictures from yesterday:

Ate Bea, mama, Marty, Issa and me. :-)
Topshop shirt, Zara cardigan, vintage elephant pants, necklace, Charles & Keith sandals, Chanel bag
Zoie as a Hawaiian girl and Marty as the Queen of Hearts!
Zoie is such a cutie, don't you think? :-)
Aahhhhhhh, my two favorites! Lulu Belle & Royce ♥
The Little Train That Could!
Poor kids didn't get any candy from the stores :-(

Happy Halloween again, my friends!

No comments: