11/22/09

Skechers Streetdance Battle 5

KEEP THE FAITH! Woot, Animo La Salle!

Skechers Streetdance Battle Year 4 champions, the La Salle Dance Company-Street, bagged 2nd place this year.




Last night was extremely awesome! I love attending events like this because I get to see tons of my dancer friends. :-) congratulations to all the winners as well!

High School category:
  • Champions: Hataw (Claret)
  • 2nd place: Airforce (LSGH)
  • 3rd place: Indak (Ateneo)
College category:
  • Champions: UP Street (UP Diliman)
  • 2nd place: LSDC-Street (DLSU)
  • 3rd place: CADs (Ateneo)
Sorry, I don't have pictures. :| I brought my digicam but I didn't get to use it. I was more focused on watching than taking photos. xD I will just snag some online next time. :-)

SHAKE WHAT YO MOMMA GAVE YA!

Congratulations LSDC-Street, CADs, UP Street, Airforce, Indak & Hataw!!! :-D

No comments: