7/25/10

Retail Therapy

I finally got to visit the newly opened Forever21 here in the Philippines! :)

Of course I went home happy with my new purchases :) that store is heaven, I can't wait to go back and purchase some stuff I left behind! So anyway, I got myself a new wallet and beanie awhile ago :) I saw some really cute dresses and shoes but I'd need to save up some more. Going back within the week for the wedge espadrilles I was eyeing on during my whole stay in the store!

Since my camera's with my mom who is in Indonesia right now, let's do away with these photos I jacked off the F21 website :p


Embossed checkbook faux alligator wallet in cream

Loose knit crochet beret in dusty pink

I also bought a new shoulder bag from the department store (which I don't have a picture of, boohoo). Let me just show you guys next time :)

*sigh* I missed shopping. :)

4 comments:

Liz said...

nothing like a good shopping trip. i haven't been able to visit forever 21 just yet though i've seen the store when i was at megamall. i should do it soon. there are so many pretty dresses there!

Erix Tan said...

True story! You should go visit it already! So many choices of clothes shoes accessories at affordable prices :3 HEAVEN!

Anonymous said...

How much is the beanie? :)

Erix Tan said...

@Lauren: aww thank you, you're too nice :)

@Anonymous: 285 pesos! :)