9/19/10

Living Alone

It was fun while it lasted!

School started last Monday (I didn't even feel the term break last week T_T let me elaborate on that later). Since last Sunday, I've been living alone in my new condo near school. Today was the last day, tomorrow my roommates finally move in. :( I'm definitely going to miss living alone! But I need my roommates coz I can't pay for everything myself. :))

Anyway this week has already had it's ups and downs, and maybe I should just keep those things to myself. I've learned not to overshare anymore without me being asked to. :)

Let me elaborate on term break instead.

September 7 and 8, LSDC-Contemporary went on their teambuilding. It was held at the Romulo residence in Tagaytay. I swear I'm definitely going back to that place! :) as much as I wanted to maximize the fun I could have had, I wasn't able to because I was extremely sick during the duration of the event. :( but at least I still came and I was still able to enjoy despite my condition :)

Oh and grades were out the same day and I found out that I FINALLY MADE IT TO THE DEAN'S LIST! For the first time in my whole college life. I used to really not care about being on the Dean's List but when I finally made it, ahhhhh! Pure joy. :)

The rest of the week was spent training for the UAAP Cheerdance Competition intermission number which we, the La Salle Dance Company, performed in. Here's our performance, just in case you guys weren't able to catch it live or on tv:


Can you spot me? ;;)

Anyway moving on... school hasn't been hectic YET since it's only been a week, but I've already done one shoot for one of my classes (one shoot = piece of cake for us comm arts people HAHAHA). I'm scared because this term I'm going to be starting on my thesis! It's going to be a hell of a term, I have to prepare myself mentally, emotionally and physically! GAAAAH.

Most likely I wouldn't be able to update my blog so much anymore. Well I already haven't been since school's been a bitch (HAHA) but anyway. I'll try my best to keep you guys updated, still. :)

PS. Belated happy birthday Mark! I hope you had fun yesterday (bv parin ako sayo though. :|).


PPS. Yesterday was such a busy day! Busy + BV = not good. But anyway congratulations to the teams who made it through the Remix Eliminations round! :D (ComONE Ground, Skittlez, Team Elite, Cadence Uprockin' Crew, Absolute Movement, Vital Legaci)

PPPS. Thank God today I had fun. Good vibes all afternoon, to say the least. :)

Going back to the condo tomorrow. Hello, roomies! T_T

No comments: