12/28/10

BLACK SWAN


"I felt it. I felt perfect. I was perfect."

BREATHTAKING.
BEAUTIFUL.
BEYOND AMAZING.

NO KIDDING. :)

I am in loooooooove. For some reason, this was the concept I had in mind for my short film, Leap, which I made in August (as a final requirement for my video production class). Funny how it actually came to life without me doing it HAHAHA

Natalie Portman is such a classy and elegant woman (congratulations to her for her engagement and pregnancy!) and Mila Kunis is hotstuff. Enough said.

Watching Black Swan made me miss ballet. :(

Choreography was great.
Cinematography was great.
Casting was perfect.

11 out of 10 stars!!!

Something I'd definitely watch over and over. Looks like I got myself a new favorite movie! :)

I'M SORRY, THIS IS ME RANTING. IT WAS THAT GOOD I COULDN'T EVEN WRITE A PROPER REVIEW/BLOG ENTRY ABOUT IT! :))

(all images grabbed off Tumblr)

No comments: