5/29/11

I'm getting old(er) and I need something to rely on.

I suck at thinking of titles so I go with song lyrics.
#nowplaying (haha, Twitter): Somewhere Only We Know - Keane


Family dinners with my father's side of the family are always so scrumptious! Tonight, for our (my grandma, my mom and me's) birthdays, we had dinner in Yakimix in Podium which we spent a good 3 hours in! :)


Ze birthday girls :-)

Ze yummy food. I have this bad habit of getting too much salad all the time!

Devouring my awesome bowl of ice cream with gummi bears, sprinkles, marshmallows and choco drops!

With ze parents

Cousins! :)

Happy birthday, mom!

Ze whole family.

And of course, outfit shots! Almost the whole ensemble was c/o my mom :)
Mom's lace top which she gave me as a present, mom's corset, mom's velvet skirt, purple pointed-toe flats, black clutch, Swatch watch, Forever21 J'adore connector ring

Great way to end my dreadful birthday week. Family never fails, that's for sure. :)

Hype me on Lookbook! (and Chictopia!)

No comments: