6/4/11

Happy 2nd Blogversary!!!

My blog is two years old now!!! :-)

LSDC-Contemporary auditions this afternoon. I'm so excited! New members, finally! Although I would only have one term to spend with them :-( but on the bright side, I am graduating in October! I am so stoked! I can't wait to graduate, then maybe, just maybe, take my masters in France. Hopefully masters in fashion :-) searching for good programs now!

At the moment, I'm feeling like I want to take up an internship in the fashion industry here in the Philippines. Any suggestions, anyone? If you know contacts or open positions or something, please let me know through comment or email me (pixierixie@gmail.com)!

xx

1 comment:

Meryl said...

Try Runway Productions. They usually look for interns two to three months before Philippine Fashion Week. :)