7/10/11

Inspiration: Rosie

I've always loved Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, even way before I found out that she was in Transformers 3. But I loved her even more after watching the movie! In my opinion, I think she did a much better job than Megan Fox :-) and her entrance was woah. I went lesbian there for a minute, lol.

Anyway here are some of my favorite photos of her :-)


All photos grabbed off Tumblr

My week has been pretty uneventful, but I'm happy to say that I'm finally going back to my old ways. My old happy ways. It's about time I really go out and have some fun again!

Anyway, let me make use of this rainy Sunday afternoon productively--study time. Boo, I know. But I still have a midterm exam coming tomorrow and a couple projects and papers due over the week. :-(

Enjoy your Sundays, everyone!

No comments: