2/13/12

Gold Stardust

Felt like Tinkerbell all night because I kept on spreading glitter everywhere, thanks to my shoes.



Here's what I wore to my best friend's birthday party at Fiamma last Saturday night. I transformed my graduation dress into a top and wore some white shorts with it, just to change the entire look.


Topshop dress, white shorts

Don't you just love the low back of the dress? I know I do.


Aldo earrings

I lugged along a vintage purse which my mom got for me from a thrift store (I think). Also arm and finger swagged, lol.


Vintage purse, Forever 21 'Jadore' and rose ring, Forever 21 gold and black bangles, Greenhills snake bangle, Greenhills ring, Swatch watch

Oh and the cause of all the glitter...


Asian Vogue Jeremy Campbell Foxy-inspired heels

And a little more of me with my friends and the birthday girl...

1 comment:

♥ Yanna said...

I love your shoes! Also, is that gold nail polish I see? ♥