2/22/12

Tell Me Something Good

...tell me that you love me, yeah.

Been hooked to that Chaka Khan song since I reheard it on The Voice. I swear that Kim girl killed it.

Anyway. Hi! It's been a while since I've last been here. How are you guys? Hope you guys are doing pretty well. I've been a little busy lately, dancing as usual. I swear if I earned money for every single time that I danced (only happens every once in a while, unfortunately) and if I actually knew how to save up, I could be a little rich right now, lels.

Moving on, here's a hodge podge of what's been going on in my life lately:

Art in Action

"Puta red" lips, lol. MAC Ruby Woo = best red lipstick ever.

Polaroids are my favorite. I remember owning about three polaroid cameras when I was younger.

Powerdance segment.

Valentine's Day

Had to steal the rose from a friend, just for the sake of being able to say that I actually got a rose on Valentine's! To say the least I received a leaf and some candy...good enough.

Alcohol ALL night.

Some random Saturday, supposedly hitting a party but ended up downing a round of drinks with my coach and a friend instead.

Forever 21 dress, gifted denim vest, Brash heels

Video shoot with Brian

Got kinda bored in the middle of shooting, lels.

My 3rd chroma shoot in about 3 to 4 months!

It was so weird having to act as boyfriend-girlfriend for this shoot.

Amazing how it actually looked like we were shooting out of the country. This was actually shot on location at the Ayala Triangle Gardens, Makati. It was my first time there and I'm sure as hell going back to I guess lounge around and have some dinner with friends.

Capped off the extremely hot day (summer vibes!) with some Jamba Juice! I got myself a Peanut Butter Moo'd with antioxidant boost while Brian got the Orange Dream Machine!

Oh and before I forget, I'd like to invite you guys to watch:

PASINAYA 2012! I, along with the rest of LSDC-Contemporary, will be part of it again (for the third time!). We will be restaging three of our most beloved pieces choreographed by the amazing Peter Alcedo, Jr. I will be in two of those pieces and I would really love it if you could watch! Check out the details on the poster.

No comments: