3/8/12

Tearjerker

If there's one show I really appreciate watching now, it would be The Voice. Concept and talent-wise, hands down The Voice is amazing! Today I heard one of the most amazing voice duels I've ever heard in my entire life... Anthony Evans and Jesse Campbell's rendition of Alicia Keys' If I Ain't Got You. Not even kidding when I say I cried a bit--they're that amazing. Unfortunately embedding has been disabled by the uploader on youtube so all I can do for you guys is link it... so here it is! Don't you miss out on it because I swear it's crazy intense and I could play it over and over.

On another note, two more days til Silverdancelebration! I've been rehearsing with my team, LSDC-Contemporary, for the past two days now since I suddenly got asked to perform for the competition's opening number. So to whoever's watching, see you guys there! It's going to be a pretty intense competition so I suggest you guys don't miss out ;-) this Saturday, 10th of March, 3pm for the high school division and 6:30pm for the college division. Teresa Yuchengco Auditorium, DLSU Manila. Tickets are at 200 each!

No comments: