12/25/10

I've Been An Awful Good Girl, Santa Baby

Although my Christmas spirit this year isn't as strong as the previous years', my Christmas wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. Noche Buena was good, Christmas lunch was good, and my "webcam drinking session" with friends was epic! And of course, who wouldn't love the gifts? :) here are the stuff I opened on Christmas day! (you can easily tell which one's my favorite!)


1.-6. MAC Noble Knights Lash & Line Eye Bag (Fluidline in Blitz & Glitz, 209 brush, Zoomblack Zoom Lash and Teal pigment colour powder)
7. bubble skirt
8. Elf lip plumper in Ruby Kiss and Fire Coral, Sally Hansesn Patent Leather lip shine in Stiletto Red
9. Aziza mascara, Elf waterproof eyeliner pen in brown
10. bag hanger

And of course... what I wore :)

G&Q top, People are People jeans, Parisian lace-up peep-toe wedges, camera necklace, Forever 21 rings


Hope you guys had a wonderful celebration! Mine doesn't even end tonight. One more lunch tomorrow! More gifts and money hopefully ;) can't wait to go shopping again!

Merry Christmas again everyone! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS! ;)

No comments: